W Hotel *****
About W Hotel *****
As W Hotels’ first alpine escape, get ready for slope side style at its best. From right outside this spectacular hotel, let the main gondola whisk you up to the mountains making access to the slopes quick and convenient.
Opened in December 2013, the W is a premier hotel featuring 123 guest rooms with signature W beds, a fireplace and private balcony (with many offering fantastic panoramic views). Each residence is stylish and luxuriously designed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The W’s in-house restaurant – run by 2 Michelin star chef Sergi Arola – has already become a local hotspot with its dining and bar area popular with both guests and local residents.
Relax after a day on the slopes in the outstanding spa area and experience the signature Whatever/Whenever service – a 24-hour concierge service whenever you need something, all you have to do is ask. W’s spa area is the perfect place to relax your muscles with the aromatherapy and beauty treatments available to you.
Spacious and beautifully designed, it has sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi and Get WET®, the indoor / outdoor pool. A wide range of beauty treatments, massages and aromatherapy is available, and the opportunity to work out in the gym, using the latest equipment.
Rooms & Suites
- Cosy room (36m2) Double bedroom, fireplace and balcony with en-suite bathroom
Wonderful room (36m2)
Double bedroom, fireplace and balcony with en-suite bathroom
- Fabulous room (36m2) Double/twin bedroom, fireplace and balcony with en-suite bathroom
- Spectacular room (36m2) Double bedroom, fireplace and balcony (valley views) with en-suite bathroom
- Cosy suite (55m2) Double bedroom, balcony (valley/mountain views) with en-suite bathroom (can be interconnected with a fabulous room or suite)
- Fabulous suite (70m2) Double bedroom, balcony (valley/mountain views) with en-suite bathroom (can be interconnected with a Fabulous room or Cosy suite)
- Spectacular suite (90m2) Double bedroom, balcony (valley/mountain views) with en-suite bathroom and mezzanine level
- WOW suite (150m2) Double bedroom (over 2 floors), separate living area, balcony (valley/mountain views) – Sleeps up to 3 people
EWOW suite (184m2)
Double bedroom (with private loft and Jacuzzi), balcony (valley/mountain views) with en-suite bathroom – Sleeps up to 3 people
* All rooms have; 42″ flat-screen television; iPod docking station; make-up/shaving mirror; hairdryer; Bliss® bath amenities; bathrobes and slippers; Munchie Box (mini bar); radio with alarm clock; individual climate control; in-room safe; wake-up service and high-speed internet access (wired and wireless).
Spa & Wellness
The only AWAY® Spa in Switzerland including 9 treatment rooms, a hammam, jacuzzi and steam rooms, disappear into refreshing surroundings and let our experts take care of the rest.
Access FIT® Fitness Center 24/7 that has everything you need to stay in shape, and dip in the glamorous indoor/outdoor-heated WET® Pool.
AWAY® Spa gets you refreshed and ready for whatever comes next.
It’s all about you. Our friends at The Chapel are devoted to find the unique cuts, colours and styles that express your true, glamorous and confident self.
Bars & Restaurants
Serves Spanish cuisine with Swiss influences, with incredible views of the Swiss Alps.
A tapas bar serving local products from the Valais. Every option is covered from the W Café, serving its own unique blend of ‘Wow’ coffee, to the Living Room serving an eclectic mix of drinks and snacks.
Where things get going late in the evening for those keen to dance the night away.
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Verbier is one of our mountain bases for the winter, and a firm favourite of ours, there is a good variety to the pistes so beginners and intermediates can get their teeth into the mountain. The itinerary route’s mean that the less experienced off-piste skier can hone their technique in a more controlled manner, home to the FWT final the resort has a freeride feel about it.Explore Verbier
Snow Sure, Short Transfers, Nightlife/Après, Family Friendly, Heli-Skiing