We have an affiliation with MPI brokers for ski & travel insurance. If you book through our link below, you will be directed to our affiliation page and you will automatically receive a 10% online discount.
It is a condition that you and your party obtain suitable Travel Insurance, from a reputable provider, which must at least include the following: –
- Emergency Medical Expenses including, amongst other costs; ambulance charges and repatriation
- Cancellation of your trip or Curtailment cutting short your trip
- Personal Liability to include, amongst other liabilities; damage caused by your (or your party’s) negligence to the property in which you are staying and may not include a clause which restricts actions being taken against a travelling companion other than family and must include contractual liability of the party leader for the actions of his party
- Travel and transfer delays which must include amongst other costs; additional costs incurred in the event of a delay
- The policy must include the activities you are likely to do and in particular skiing and snowboarding on and off piste with or without a guide
- The policy must cover the period from the date of booking to the last day of your trip and may not have a clause allowing the insurer to cancel the policy nor vary the terms usually following medical reasons unless there has been individual underwriting with specific terms.
Note:- There are of course other sections to a Travel Insurance policy such as Baggage and ski equipment, Legal Expenses, Personal Accident and so on
In the event that you fail to obtain suitable Travel Insurance we shall not be liable for any costs incurred or claims made against us due to your failure to comply with this term.
The policy posted on our website is available from MPI Brokers and satisfies these conditions