The Omnia *****
About The Omnia *****
With a one of a kind location in Zermatt, stunning interior design, fine cuisine, breathtaking mountain views and fabulous wellness facilities, the Omnia offers the ultimate contemporary interpretation of the traditional mountain lodge.
The Omnia has a unique location lying in the centre of Zermatt, high on a rock and 450 metres above the roofs of town. This luxurious five star hotel presents itself as something quite special as soon as you arrive; guests enter the hotel through a tunnel and then take an elevator through the rock to reach the lobby – it’s quite the entrance!
Once you return from a day on the slopes there is plenty to keep you entertained. The sun terrace with it’s breath taking views of the Matterhorn is a fantastic place to enjoy an après ski drink or relax with a book in the cosy lounge and library complete with open fireplace.
Dining at the Omnia is a great experience; the 60-seat restaurant with understated staff and architecture offers modern, uncomplicated cuisine, where the head chef, Hauke Pohl, places quality above all else.
If you’re looking to carry on into the evening then ‘The Cavern public lounge’ and bar is open every night and offers a multifunctional glass and steel space, live music is also a regular
The absolutely stunning wellness centre is not to be missed, complete with indoor/outdoor swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi with a view of the village and the Matterhorn; pure luxury.
Rooms & Suites
- Queen Room (24m2) Queen size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony.
- Double Room (37m2) King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony.
- Deluxe Room (50m2) King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony (Zermatt views)
- Corner Suite (68m2) - 2 Rooms King size bedroom with en- suite bathroom, balcony (Zermatt views), living area with sofa bed. There is also a separate shower room
- Village Suite (72m2) - 2 Rooms King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony (Zermatt views), living area with sofa bed. There is also a separate shower room
- Matterhorn Suite (70m2) - 2 Rooms King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony (Matterhorn views), living area with sofa bed. There is also a separate shower room
- The Omnia Tower Suite (90m2) - 2 Rooms King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony (Matterhorn views), living area with sofa bed, fireplace, dressing room and telescope. There is also a separate shower room
- The Omnia Roof Suite (110m2) - 2 Rooms King size bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony (Matterhorn views), living area with sofa bed, wood burning stove and fireplace, dressing room and telescope. There is also a sauna with relaxation room & separate shower room
* All rooms have; a private balcony, minibar, WIFI, LCD screen TV, a sound system, safe and telephone. Some of the amenities offered include; a fireplace, elegant baths with bay windows, hot tubs and even sauna’s.
Spa & Wellness
The Wellness Centre includes an indoor/outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi on the terrace with panoramic views and a fitness room with all the latest equipment. The Spa offers an impressive range of massages, Yoga & Pilates and personal training regimes are on
Bars & Restaurants
Unpretentious cuisine prepared by our Executive Chef Hauke Pohl, whose dishes are defined by authentic flavours and seasonal ingredients, with quality enjoying the highest priority. Hauke Pohl cooks with love and passion. His interpretation of outstanding cuisine focuses on a creative and experimental approach using the best products available. His skills have been rewarded with 15 Gault Millau points.
Enjoy the afternoon facing the southern sky on the sun terrace with the Matterhorn as your neighbour. Delicacies from the kitchen are served every day for guests of the hotel as well as visitors.
Opening Hours during sunny days: 11.00 – 18.00
The Boardroom is part of the lounge. Here you can sit back. Enjoy the views onto the rooftops of Zermatt, the local pinetrees or into the rainforest of Uruguay through the lens of photographer Balthasar Burkhard.
We recommend a cup of coffee from the Blue Mountains or a cup of tea from the Far East together with the delicacies from the Kitchen.
For private events or meetings up to 10 people, we can close the room at any given time and equip it with State-of-the-Art technology.
You are always welcome to enjoy the time at the 'Omnia Lounge' and the library containing hundreds of Art publications. Savour one of many delicious Whiskys. Before dinner sit back, relax and enjoy the craft of our barkeeper.
Opening hours: Daily 09.00 – 23.00
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Zermatt arguable provides the best views in the Alps with the striking Matterhorn overlooking the town. The town itself is car free meaning that you can through the streets more freely. There is plenty of history to take in whilst you are in the resort from the Matterhorn museum to the old style buildings and small cobbled streets.Explore Zermatt
All year round skiing, The iconic Matterhorn, Great bars & restaurants, Car free town, Ski into Italy