Raffl Tyrol Hotel ****
About Raffl Tyrol Hotel ****
Situated in the heart of St Anton, Raffl’s Tyrol Hotel combines modern design and traditional Tyrolean elements and features a bio sauna and an aromatic steam bath, as well as a bar. Guests who have booked half-board get a 5-course menu at the hotels restaurant. The Raffl’s Tyrol is a sister hotel of the 5-star Raffl’s St Antoner Hof.
Accommodation range from beautiful single and double rooms with a reinvented retro interior and a grand selection of spacious and amazing suites. Although the interior may exhibit retro tendencies, fear not! The technology is state of the art and all rooms and suites feature Smart TVs as well as free WiFi!
When it comes to sustenance and refreshments, the policy here is culinary freedom. Hence the motto: ‘Thou shalt enjoy – anytime and anywhere’. Aside from the classic half board service, which includes a generous breakfast buffet and finger foods anytime and anywhere, guests are free to choose from the a la carte menu, a myriad of refreshments and small dishes at the Hells Club or to sample the delicious raclette and fondue specialties at Sticky Fingers.
Comfort and smart living don’t stop with beautiful rooms and great food. Though we are firm believers in an active holiday, we would never deny guests the pleasure of a steamy sauna after a day on the slopes. The way we see things, spa facilities, like a classic sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared cabins and brine & steam baths, are the least we can offer.
The Raffl’s Tyrol Hotel is located close to the centre of St Anton, just two minutes’ walk from its sister hotel, the St Antonerhof. The shops, bars and restaurants are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel also operates its own shuttle service to the slopes and resort. The hotel operates a free shuttle bus to deliver you to and from the lifts and around St Anton.
Rooms & Suites
- Single Room "Grand-lit" bed with solid hardwood floors, bathroom with shower or open-plan bathroom with stylish screens, smart TV system, balcony
- Double Room Generous sleeping area with design interior with solid hardwood floors, open-plan bathroom with stylish screens, Agape spiral glass shower, TV Smart system, balcony
- Junior Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, open-plan bathroom with shower, smart TV System, balcony
- Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, separate sleeping and living areas with fireplace, bathroom with free standing bath, smart TV System, balcony
- Roof Top Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, separate sleeping and living areas with fireplace & pitched ceilings and panoramic glazing, bathroom with free-standing bathtub, smart TV System, balcony
- Grand Suite 2 individually decorated 2-person bedrooms, with 2 separate bathrooms, generous living area with open fireplace, smart tv system, balcony
- Roof Top Grand Suite 2 individually decorated 2-person bedrooms, with 2 separate bathrooms, generous living area with open fireplace, smart tv system, balcony
The rooms are available from 3 p.m. on your arrival day and can be used until 12 noon on your departure day. If you arrive early or depart late, you are welcome to use the changing rooms and luggage storage facility so that you can comfortably enjoy the first or last day of your holiday.