Raffl Tyrol Hotel ****
About Raffl Tyrol Hotel ****
Situated in the heart of St Anton, Raffl’s Tyrol Hotel combines modern design and traditional Tyrolean elements and features a bio sauna and an aromatic steam bath, as well as a bar. Guests who have booked half-board get a 5-course menu at the hotels restaurant. The Raffl’s Tyrol is a sister hotel of the 5-star Raffl’s St Antoner Hof.
Accommodation range from beautiful single and double rooms with a reinvented retro interior and a grand selection of spacious and amazing suites. Although the interior may exhibit retro tendencies, fear not! The technology is state of the art and all rooms and suites feature Smart TVs as well as free WiFi!
When it comes to sustenance and refreshments, the policy here is culinary freedom. Hence the motto: ‘Thou shalt enjoy – anytime and anywhere’. Aside from the classic half board service, which includes a generous breakfast buffet and finger foods anytime and anywhere, guests are free to choose from the a la carte menu, a myriad of refreshments and small dishes at the Hells Club or to sample the delicious raclette and fondue specialties at Sticky Fingers.
Comfort and smart living don’t stop with beautiful rooms and great food. Though we are firm believers in an active holiday, we would never deny guests the pleasure of a steamy sauna after a day on the slopes. The way we see things, spa facilities, like a classic sauna, Finnish sauna, infrared cabins and brine & steam baths, are the least we can offer.
The Raffl’s Tyrol Hotel is located close to the centre of St Anton, just two minutes’ walk from its sister hotel, the St Antonerhof. The shops, bars and restaurants are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel also operates its own shuttle service to the slopes and resort. The hotel operates a free shuttle bus to deliver you to and from the lifts and around St Anton.
Rooms & Suites
- Single Room "Grand-lit" bed with solid hardwood floors, bathroom with shower or open-plan bathroom with stylish screens, smart TV system, balcony
- Double Room Generous sleeping area with design interior with solid hardwood floors, open-plan bathroom with stylish screens, Agape spiral glass shower, TV Smart system, balcony
- Junior Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, open-plan bathroom with shower, smart TV System, balcony
- Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, separate sleeping and living areas with fireplace, bathroom with free standing bath, smart TV System, balcony
- Roof Top Suite Spacious individually decorated & trendy sleeping area with solid hardwood floors, separate sleeping and living areas with fireplace & pitched ceilings and panoramic glazing, bathroom with free-standing bathtub, smart TV System, balcony
- Grand Suite 2 individually decorated 2-person bedrooms, with 2 separate bathrooms, generous living area with open fireplace, smart tv system, balcony
- Roof Top Grand Suite 2 individually decorated 2-person bedrooms, with 2 separate bathrooms, generous living area with open fireplace, smart tv system, balcony
The rooms are available from 3 p.m. on your arrival day and can be used until 12 noon on your departure day. If you arrive early or depart late, you are welcome to use the changing rooms and luggage storage facility so that you can comfortably enjoy the first or last day of your holiday.
Spa & Wellness
Various saunas and steam baths, Luis Trenker infrared cabin, foot whirl baths, and a relaxation room, plus access to the facility with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and gym (Techno gym equipment) at their sister hotel St. Antoner Hof (300 m away)
Bars & Restaurants
Baroque meets East. A lot has been said about the Seven Sky restaurant in Raffl’s Tyrol hotel, and yet plenty has gone unsaid. The ambience here is wholly unique in Arlberg. It’s a wild mix of baroque and industrial design with out-of-this-world effects. And as outlandish as the mix may seem, the concept is a true pallet pleaser, an environment that inspires and challenges the creation of myriad flavour combinations.
If you think raclette and fondue are all the same, you’ve never been to Sticky Fingers fondue restaurant. For it's here that these Alpine specialities have been all but reinvented. Get sticky fingers with nobility in a rustic, stylish and comfortable atmosphere.
Welcome to Hells on Earth: Your very own private venue of perpetual fire that’s perfect for private parties and a devilishly good time. Hells yeah! Enter Hells Kitchen and experience the delicious delights of this wicked inferno along with your guests or employees. Whether for weddings, birthdays or incentives, at Hells Club every second you spend here will be hotter than hell, sweeter than heaven and un-for-get-able. So, what the devil are you waiting for?
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Widely regarded as having some of the best snow conditions in the Alps, St Anton is known as the ski capital of Austria. The resort has an impressive history with an international clientele, and with plenty of luxury chalets and hotels to choose from you may find yourself somewhat spoilt for choice. The ski area is large with three interconnected areas; Gampen, Galzig and Valluga. Innsbruck is just over an hour away and a fantastic place to spend a long weekend.Continue Reading…Explore St Anton
Huge ski area
Great snow record
Bavarian après at its best
Good corporate option