Hotel Vanessa ****
About Hotel Vanessa ****
In the heart of Verbier, 50 meters away from the central town square and 350 meters away from the ski lifts, Le Vanessa is a Verbier institution. This impressive chalet style hotel, which dates back to the 1970s, has just been fully refurbished. The excellent staff will be on hand to make sure that you have everything you need through-out your stay.
At Le Vanessa, all the rooms have been fully renovated within the past three years. All rooms include a private balcony, a flat screen TV with a DVD player, a mini-bar and free access to the hotel Wi-fi. All rooms have access to private ski lockers which include boot warmers, making sure your feet will be warm and dry every-morning.
Downstairs there is a small spa area with sauna and jacuzzi, guests are also able to enjoy complimentary indoor parking and hotel shuttles to the ski lifts all day long.
Rooms & Suites
- Junior Suite (30m2) Double/twin bedroom with lounge area & dressing area, bathroom with bath and shower. Private balcony
- Family Suite (45m2) Double/twin bedroom with lounge area & dressing area, 2 beds on mezzanine level and bathroom & shower room. Private balcony
- Family Duplex (70m2) 1 double/twin south facing bedroom, 1 double/twin bedroom and 1 single bedroom. Dressing room, bathroom & shower room. Private balcony
- Senior Duplex (70m2) 1 double/twin south facing bedroom, 1 double/twin bedroom and 1 single bedroom. Dressing room, bathroom & shower room. Private balcony
- Chalet Suite (115m2) 2 double/twin bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Large south facing living room, bathroom and shower room. Private balcony
- The Penthouse (160m2) 3 double/twin bedrooms and 2 beds on mezzanine level. Large south facing living rooms and 2 bathrooms and 2 shower rooms. Private balcony
* All rooms and suites have a private balcony, flat screen TV with a DVD player, a mini-bar and free access to the hotel wi-fi & spa, there are also private ski lockers with boot warmers.
Spa & Wellness
A small area with sauna and Jacuzzi, designed with light wood and soft colour, creating a soothing and relaxing atmosphere. Truly a great place to relax after a long day on the slopes.
Bars & Restaurants
With its quiet, plush atmosphere and soft lighting, the bar has become one of Verbier’s sought-after rendezvous. The comfortable, cheerful feel of the bar makes it a perfect spot for locals and visitors to mingle over the finest Valaisian wines.
One of Verbier’s most popular restaurants, Chef Romain Hertrich and his brigade have designed a menu that will appeal to everyone’s taste. Among many other choices, it offers smoked salmon bagels, hand-cut steak tartare, veal schnitzel and a rather surprising local delicacy: Chinese fondue.
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Verbier is one of our mountain bases for the winter, and a firm favourite of ours, there is a good variety to the pistes so beginners and intermediates can get their teeth into the mountain. The itinerary route’s mean that the less experienced off-piste skier can hone their technique in a more controlled manner, home to the FWT final the resort has a freeride feel about it.Explore Verbier
Snow Sure, Short Transfers, Nightlife/Après, Family Friendly, Heli-Skiing