Hotel Écrin Blanc ****
About Hotel Écrin Blanc ****
In the heart of the 3 Vallées, with a ski in/ski out location on the doorstep of the huge 3 vallee ski area, the Écrin Blanc hotel is perfectly suited to families thanks to a private access from the hotel to Aquamotion and a kids club with a dedicated team.
For a tranquil après-ski experience, the 127 Rooms and Suites, which combine a refined and alpine style, provide a bright and comfortable atmosphere so that you can simply relax. Sit back and enjoy a well-deserved break in one of these spacious bedrooms, combining elegance, charm and authenticity.
When it comes to dining you can discover the Cellier at any time of the day; a lively place where you can enjoy and share traditional produce from our local producers. For lunch or dinner, come and enjoy a super friendly, family-oriented and audacious French cuisine at one of our tables at the Grill restaurant, located at the bottom of the slopes. For a change of scenery during your stay, there is also an oyster seller and a pizzeria, where you can sit and eat on our spacious, sunny terrace. And for a drink in a place which is perfect for relaxing with friends, the Bar welcomes you for after-ski drinks or parties later in the evening.
Rooms & Suites
- Cocoon Room (30m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower
- Superior Cocoon Room (30m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with single sofa-bed
- VIP Superior Cocoon Room (30m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with single sofa-bed, balcony
- Suite (40m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with double sofa-bed in living area
- Superior Suite (45m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with double sofa-bed in living area, balcony or terrace
- Grand Suite (50m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with double sofa-bed in living area and cabin with bunk bed, balcony or terrace
- Superior Grand Suite (65m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath or shower, with double sofa-bed in living area and cabin with bunk bed, balcony or terrace
- The Very Grand Suite (80-100m2) 3 x Double/twin bedroom & 2 bathrooms with bath or shower, with double sofa-bed in living area, balcony or terrace
All rooms & suites have; WIFI, Mini-Bar, Welcome tray, Flat Screen TV, Bathrobes & slippers, Nespresso Coffee machine, Hair-Dryer
Check In Out
Spa & Wellness
Thanks to a private, direct access from the hotel, you’ll be able to make the most of the best and most complete range of sports, fun and wellness activities in Courchevel: 15,000m² including 9 pools, indoor and outdoor.
To unwind and relax after a day of skiing, enjoy free access, included in your stay, to the aqualudique, fun pool area, featuring indoor and outdoor lagoons, huge 4-lane slide, fun and fitness pools, baby-pool, slides, 110m long wild river, fitness area.
Continue your relaxation with à la carte services, such as massages, spa treatments, facial beauty treatments and Pure Altitude & Codage body treatments. 20 treatment rooms are available. Osteopathy sessions can also be provided. And, in addition to all this, you have access to the surf wave and the climbing room.
Bars & Restaurants
For lunch or dinner you can enjoy the super friendly, family-orientated French cuisine of Le Grill, located at the bottom of the slopes. The Chef and his team serve a simple yet generous cuisine, made using seasonal products, from farm to table.
To keep things interesting and satisfy your taste buds at any time of the day, opposite the snow garden there is an oyster seller and a food truck for traditional wood-fired pizzas.
By choosing a half-board package (breakfast and evening meal), you are guaranteed your table even during busy times.
Come and discover Le Cellier at any time of the day; a lively place where you can enjoy and share uncomplicated local produce.
In a muted and subdued setting, our barman creates exceptional cocktails, which are made-to-measure from a comprehensive menu. At the weekend, the bar is taken over by DJs, offering a totally different ambiance where you can dance in an energetic and colourful setting.
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
If you are looking for ski in/ski out accommodation within proximity to the beginners’ area and some lively après on a sunny terrace, Courchevel 1650 ticks all the boxes. This really is a great choice for a family holiday or for anyone looking to enjoy the 3 Vallees without all the fur and caviar of neighboring 1850. The blue/red runs leading down to the resort are a great way to finish a long day before relaxing on the terrace of the Portetta hotel for a well earnt après beverage. However, there is also the option of night skiing if you don’t feel like you have done enough in the daytime hours.Explore Courchevel 1650
* Great for young families
* Convenient transfers
* Ski in/ski out
* Largest water park in Europe
* Good bars and restaurants