About Experimental Chalet
New to Verbier for the 2018/19 season, formerly the Nevai hotel, having been refurbed this summer the hotel offers great location just below the centre of town and above their-famous Farm club.
All the superior and deluxe rooms, suites and junior suites, bear the hallmarks of Experimental comfort and style. Fabrizio Casiraghi has reinterpreted the codes of mountain lodging. A more graphic and contemporary sensibility reigns, without sacrificing the warmth and comfort that has become an Alpine essence.
Active days and nights call for especially satisfying fare. At the Chalet restaurant, Gregory Marchand of Frenchie, one of Paris’s and London’s most sought-after chefs, freshens up mountain food with contemporary flair, to match Fabrizio Casiraghi’s casually elegant design.
There is an afternoon snack hour with treats to please any age, and round-the-clock bar snacks so guests can pop in anytime. Breakfast, one of Marchand’s specialities, is given special care, with house-made granolas, sweet and savoury cakes, waffles, egg dishes, fresh juices, and a full complement of viennoiserie.
The Experimental Chalet Spa is a veritable haven of relaxation. Situated on the ground floor of the hotel it includes three treatment rooms, a hamam, a Jacuzzi and a 50m2 solarium.
Rooms & Suites
- Classic Room (18m2) Just perfect for one or for two, our Classic Rooms are on average 18m2 and host a king size bed and bathroom with shower.
- Superior Room (22m2) The Superior Rooms are on average 22m2 and situated on the upper floors of the chalet. They host a king size bed and a bathroom with soaking tub.
- Superior Room Terrace (21m2) The Superior Rooms with Terrace are on average 21m2 and host a king size bed and a bathroom with soaking tub. A Southern facing terrace provides a unobstructed view of the Grand Combin peak.
- Deluxe Room Terrace (21m2) Our Deluxe Rooms with Terrace are on average 21m2 and host a king size bed and a bathroom with soaking tub. A large 24m2 Southern facing terrace provides a unobstructed view of the Grand Combin peak.
- Junior Suite Terrace (34m2) The Junior Suites are on average 34m2 and host a cosy living-room, a king size bed and a bathroom with soaking tub or shower.
- Junior Suite (34m2) The Junior Suites are on average 34m2 and host a cosy living-room, a king size bed and a bathroom with soaking tub or shower.
- Suite Verbier (46m2) The Verbier Suite is found on the top floor of the Experimental Chalet and provide a spectacular, panoramic view from its private terrace et jacuzzi. With around 46m2 of living space, it hosts a king size bed, a living-room with fireplace, a large and sunny bathroom with soaking tub.
- Suite Panorama (60m2) The Panoramic Suite on the top floor of the Chalet overlooks the roofs of Verbier with three private terraces and a jacuzzi. With around 60m2 of living space, it hosts a bedroom with a king size bed, a living-room with fireplace and a dressing room. A large and sunny bathroom is equipped with a soaking tub and Italian shower.