Cordee des Alpes ****
About Cordee des Alpes ****
La Cordée des Alpes, the 4-star hotel just be the centre of town in Verbier, is now the place to be. A bespoke luxurious superior hotel and member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, a hotel which promises you an unforgettable stay.
Designed with both International and local architects who have extensive knowledge and experience of building in the region, using the finest local materials and finishings, La Cordée des Alpes design will reflect the Alpine environment and flavours which make Verbier so unique.
An exceptional environment dedicated to your service and offering the finest facilities such as our gastronomic restaurant and bar, swimming pool, spa and gym. A warm and relaxing heaven where we will make you feel…. at home.
Rooms & Suites
- 8 Chambres Comfort (18m2) North facing, without balcony. Shower but no bath, WC. Large bed. No view
- 12 Chambres Supérieure (28m2) South facing balcony. Large bed or twin beds. Bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- 6 Chambres Deluxe with or without fireplace (43m2) Separated into 2 rooms by a corridor, lobby with a south facing balcony. Bathroom with bath, shower and WC. Bedroom with large bed.
- 2 Chambres Elégance (43m2) South facing. Large bed, bathroom with bath and shower, separated toilets, balcony.
- 2 Chambres Elégance with fireplace (50m2) Large bed, bathroom with bath and shower, separated toilets, open space with fireplace, balcony south facing.
- 2 Suites Prestige (60m2) Large bed, bathroom with bath and shower, separated lobby with fireplace, balcony south facing.
* All of rooms and suites boast a queen size bed with luxurious goose down duvets, dressing area, bathroom, wetroom and WC and a south facing balcony for you to relax and take in the views (except for Comfort rooms). Our state of the art technology includes flat screen television, video on demand, Ipad, telephone, wifi, minibar, safe and branded guest amenities.
Spa & Wellness
Enjoy swimming in our striking mosaic tilled 15 metre indoor swimming pool, arguably the best swimming pool in Verbier. Dip into the jacuzzi and ease your muscles after a day on the mountain. It’s hard to imagine a more tranquil setting with its high-beamed ceilings, views of the Alps and open wood burning fireplace.
After a swim take a dip in the jacuzzi or relax in the poolside loungers, taking in the breathtaking views of the snow capped mountain tops.
Our pool at La Cordée Spa, is a great place to unwind after a day on the slopes or a perfect way to relax on a bad weather day. It is complimentary for our in-house guests. For clients not staying at La Cordée des Alpes, the spa facilities are at your disposal when booking one of our treatments only.
Opening times: Every day from 10.00 to 20.00
Bars & Restaurants
Chef Marco Bassi and his Italian brigade, prepare for you a fine and authentic cuisine. The fusion of seasonal flavours with Swiss and Italian accents marks each of our menu. Every dish features traditional ingredients together with fresh and local products. Restaurant La Cordée has been awarded 14 Gault & Millaut points in 2014.
The interior of the restaurant pays respect to its mountain environment using flagstone flooring, wooden beams and full length shuttered windows yet with contemporary touches such as the cosy booths. An open plan kitchen and large central bar ensures that you will become part of the whole restaurant experience.
Open from Wednesday until Sunday from 7pm.
For a more spectacular experience we are pleased to offer you 'The Chef's Table' which is an authentic insight into the intensity and art of the kitchen. Up to five guests can be seated at the chef's table.
Relax, sit back and listen to the music, enjoy your favourite cocktail or drink with the view of our roaring fire place.
Specially trained cocktail staff are on hand to make you the finest cocktails. "La Cordée Cocktail" is a must; the perfect pre-dinner treat.
Treat yourself to a pre-dinner cocktail at the central bar or why not spend some time there with friends sampling the bar menu.
The Camel Snow Promise
We can help arrange all this and more, at no extra cost!
- Private transfers to and from the resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- In-chalet massages
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Verbier is one of our mountain bases for the winter, and a firm favourite of ours, there is a good variety to the pistes so beginners and intermediates can get their teeth into the mountain. The itinerary route’s mean that the less experienced off-piste skier can hone their technique in a more controlled manner, home to the FWT final the resort has a freeride feel about it.Explore Verbier
Snow Sure, Short Transfers, Nightlife/Après, Family Friendly, Heli-Skiing