Cervo Mountain Boutique *****
About Cervo Mountain Boutique *****
At the Cervo Mountain Boutique Resort, the design achieves the balance between an alpine chalet, lodge, hunting lodge and just the right dose of the modern. The chalet style hotel impresses with contemporary design, the cosiness of a hunting lodge and a sensational view over the Matterhorn.
Cervo is the only “ski in/ski out” resort in the town of Zermatt. Skiers can ski directly to the front door. You then take the lift down to the Sunnegga funicular railway’s bottom station which takes you back to the ski slopes in 5 minutes.
The main building with the restaurants Cervo Puro and Ferdinand as well as the Cervo bar/lounge is a pleasant contrast to the quiet rooms and suites. At lunchtime, skiers can ski directly up to Cervo and enjoy a delicious meal on the sunny terrace. In the afternoon, you can meet up for a sophisticated après-ski. At night the Puro serves contemporary Alpine cuisine with Northern Italian influence. At the Ferdinand you may enjoy “cheesy” moments with Fondue, Raclette and table BBQ.
The resort boasts a unique location overlooking Zermatt, topped off with magnificent views of the Matterhorn. The eight chalets, designed with a luxurious lifestyle in mind, contain a total of 36 rooms and suites, which can be rented individually or as entire chalets depending on guests’ requirements. Each of these chalets features its own spa area.
When it comes to cuisine, guests can indulge themselves on the delicious concoctions served at the prestigious CERVO Puro restaurant or be won over by the casual Alpine dining experience on offer at the Ferdinand restaurant. The CERVO Lounge is also a popular place to meet for an energising drink or a refreshing snack between meals. The five-star hotel is also a top venue for events, meetings and private functions. The house is accessible by lift or on foot.
If you value your privacy but want to enjoy all the benefits of staying in a hotel you can take advantage of the extensive range of all-inclusive services offered by Cervo Zermatt, such as transfers to and from the railway station upon arrival and departure and specific cleaning services, to name but a few. Additional services designed with guests’ well- being in mind can also be booked upon request, as required. These range from packed lunches and catering options to massages.
Rooms & Suites
- Cosy Room (22m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, balcony
- Cosy Plus Room (28m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, balcony
- Contemporary Deluxe Room (32m2) King sized bed with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, balcony
- Cosy Deluxe Room (32m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, small sitting area, balcony or terrace
- Roof Deluxe Room (37m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, small sitting area, balcony or terrace
- Roof Junior Suite (49m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, sitting area with fireplace, balcony or terrace
- Signature Spa Suite (54m2) Handmade king size bed by Hästens®, Sitting room corner , Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace with whirlpool, Own fireplace, En-suite bathroom.
- Panoramic Living Suite (82m2) Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath & shower, Kitchen and dining room, Own fireplace, Balcony & terrace with recliners.
* All rooms & suites are equipped with a minibar (free mineral water and soft drinks included), a Nespresso coffee machine and a Loewe flat screen TV with a DVD surround system. Coffee, tea, WLAN facilities and top-quality care products from Le Labo are of course also part of the package.