Portetta Hotel ****
About Portetta Hotel ****
Combining modern Alpin chic with a warm family-friendly atmosphere, Le Portetta is a fabulous choice if you’re looking for a luxury ski in/ski out hotel. In a prime position just 80m from the lift, at the foot of the nursery slopes, Le Portetta is great for those not wanting to walk far to the lifts especially with children and their ski equipment.
The hotel offers a range of luxurious accommodation including stylish double rooms, family rooms, spacious penthouse lofts and separate mountain lodges; Chalets Blanchot, Chamois, Marmotte and Petite Marmotte – a selection of luxury catered chalets with their own spa’s.
The Portetta restaurant boasts a menu, which changes daily, serving a combination of classic and modern French cuisine with locally sourced ingredients. The hotel boasts the largest terrace in Courchevel 1650, which you can ski right up to for a quick pit stop, or a more leisurely lunch.
The modern spa area, features a sauna, hammam and candle lit relaxation lounge, perfect to unwind in after a hard day on the slopes. A variety of treatments are offered including deep muscle massages.
With its in-house ski rental and fitting service and ski in/ski out location, Le Portetta hotel is perfect for a hassle-free ski holiday.
Rooms & Suites
- Piste View Room Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Valley View Room Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Piste View Family Suite Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sitting area, balcony and bunkroom (sleeps 2) with en-suite shower room
- Valley View Family Suite Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sitting area, balcony and bunkroom (sleeps 2) with en-suite shower room
* All rooms have; plasma TV, wireless internet, L’Occitaine bath and beauty products