Le Grand Bellevue *****
About Le Grand Bellevue *****
Perched amid beautifully manicured parkland beside the Promenade, Le Grand Bellevue has been a Gstaad landmark for 100 years.
In 2013, the hotel reopened after an extensive refurbishment, which preserved its grand-hotel charms while introducing a stylish new look and a relaxed, country-house ambience to its 48 rooms and nine unique suites.
Ensconced in easy going elegance and against a breath-taking mountain backdrop, guests can take advantage of second-to-none service and an outstanding array of attractions, including Michelin-starred cuisine in LEONARD’s laid-back bistro, classic Swiss dishes in enchanting log-cabin restaurant Le Petit Chalet, fresh fish from The Sushi Bar, and expertly crafted cocktails in the hotel’s 1930s-evoking art deco Bar. Le Grande Bellevue’s daily afternoon tea in the Lounge offers a creative take on a classic tradition, and the hotel’s fashion-forward Club Room is an essential night-time venue for Gstaad’s winter social scene.
The hotel’s headline act, however, is Le Grand Spa is the biggest wellness centre in Gstaad with an impressive 3,000 sqm of saunas and steam rooms. Inspired by their energising Alpine surroundings, the spa’s team of expert therapists offer an array of de-stressing treatments and massages, incorporating natural products from innovative skincare brand Cellcosmet Switzerland and English organic bath and body specialists Bamford.
In addition to 11 treatment rooms, a spacious yoga and Pilates studio and a state-of-the-art fitness room with technogym equipment, Le Grand Spa is home to seven different hot and cold rooms: a Finnish sauna, a bio sauna offering colour therapy, an invigorating ice cave, a Turkish hammam, a Himalayan salt room, a Roman laconium and an aromatic herbal steam room. Whether you’re here for a serious detox, a yoga retreat, a spot of indulgent relaxation or just to use the indoor pool and Jacuzzi, Le Grand Spa promises to soothe you, body and soul.
Rooms & Suites
Chic Room (32m2)
Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, park or forest views
- Deluxe Chic Rooms (38m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, balcony with glacier or park views
- Tower Suite (60m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, living area, separate dressing room and balcony with glacier or park views
- Suite Sommet (62m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, separate dressing room, with forest or mountain views
- Suite Etoile (71m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with private jacuzzi) and shower, separate dressing room, with park views
- Suite Chalet (73m2) Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, living area, dining area with fireplace, separate dressing room
- Suite Panorama (94m2) Duplex level: Double/twin bedroom. Lower level: Double bedroom with bathroom and shower, living area, separate dressing room, dining area, floor to ceiling panorama windows with views of the glacier and park
- Suite le Grand Bellevue (170m2) Duplex level: Double/twin bedroom. Lower level: Double bedroom, 2 bathrooms, private Jacuzzi in glass tower, living area, separate dressing room, dining area, floor to ceiling panorama windows with views of the glacier and park
* All rooms have; flat screen TV, in room tablets, entertainment system, Bamford organic beauty products, hairdryer, bathrobes, spacious closet, telephone and safe