Kristiania Lech ****
About Kristiania Lech ****
A chocolate-box Chalet with stunning views over the village the Kristiania Lech strives to be more a private residence than a hotel, specializing in understated luxury and customized service with an unbeatable attention to detail. Contemporary works of art change with the season and mingle with antiques and warm rich tones to stimulate the senses.
Rooms and suites are quirky and unique with each designed around a different theme according to Gertrud Schneiders lifestyle. Chefs excel in delivering refined cuisine with roots in Austrian heritage, complimented by a stellar wine cellar housing the best in Austrian vintages.
Outside, buest are cosseted under duvets by day and fur blankets at night on terrace loungers and served vin chaud on side tables made of old skis that are objects d’art. It’s about fun, it’s original and it’s about home. The hotel is member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Rooms & Suites
- Single Room (18-25m2) Single or queen size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, mountain view
- Double Room (25-30m2) Double/twin king size or queen size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, mountain view
- Junior Suites (35-45m2) Double/twin king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, living area, separate dressing room, mountain view
- Suites (45-120m2) Double/twin king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, separate dressing room, vary in style and size mountain view
* All rooms have; flat screen TV, Saint Charles organic beauty products, hairdryer, scales, bathrobes, slippers, spacious closet, telephone and safe