Hotel le Blizzard *****
About Hotel le Blizzard *****
A very popular hotel due to its perfect location in the centre of the resort, only 100 meters from the lifts. French in both style and atmosphere, Hotel Le Blizzard has a wonderful chalet feel to it with wooden beams, open fireplace, comfy sofas and the best bar – see below – in town, presided over by David – a superb host. There is a wonderful indoor/outdoor pool and unique wooden hottub surrounded by a sunny terrace, which comes into its own in the spring when the terrace is a great spot for lunch. The hotel offers either B&B or half board accommodation.
The bedrooms of Hotel Le Blizzard are very comfortable and attractively decorated, with pretty fabrics and alpine artefacts. The junior suites are particularly spacious and there are also some very popular family suites and duplexes.
Aside from its outdoor pool and hot tub in the snow, the hotel has several other spa facilities. With a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and massage rooms, as well morning yoga sessions to get you ready for the day.
On the main street, next door to the Tsanteleina, it is a short walk to the main Solaise/Bellevarde lifts – or the bus stops virtually outside the hotel if you wish to head for Le Fornet or La Daille.
Rooms & Suites
- 6 Standard Rooms (18-23m2) Double/twin bed en-suite bathroom, seperate toilet, balcony with mountain view
- 40 Deluxe Rooms (28-33m2) Double/twin bed and lounge area with armchairs, desk, open-plan bathroom, separate toilet, balcony, balcony with mountain view or village view
- 5 Superior Deluxe Rooms (35m2) Double/twin bed and lounge area, bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet, balcony with village view
- 7 Junior Suites (37-47m2) Double/twin bed and lounge area, bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet, balcony with mountain view or village view
- 3 Suites (41m2) Separate area for children equipped with bunk beds and television and separate toilet, living room, bedroom with double/twin bed, bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, balcony with mountain view
- 3 Duplex Suites (42-50m2) Double/twin bed upstairs with en-suite bathroom, living room & wood stove, alcove beds downstairs, seperate toilet, balcony with mountain view
- 6 Two-Bedroom Suites (45-82m2) 2 bedrooms, 1 with double/twin bed, lounge area, bathroom with bath and shower, 2 separate toilets, balcony with mountain view or village view
* All rooms & suites have: satellite TV, DVD player and Apple TV, radio, direct dial telephone, free mini-bar, Wi-Fi, safe, access to Spa facilities.