About Montfort Lodge
The brand new Montfort Lodge is the ideal solution for large groups, corporate ski trips or several families. This large luxury ski chalet is located in the heart of St Anton where you’ll have access to all this great resort offers right on your doorstep.
A combination of the renowned Chalet Montfort and the newly constructed Chalet 53, the Montfort Lodge will offer plenty of space for larger groups to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes. In addition to 13 en-suite bedrooms guests can enjoy two living rooms, a private bar area, spacious dining room with seating for up to 30 guests and a wellness area with sauna and massage room.
Newly renovated for the 2015/16-ski season, the Montfort Lodge boasts a stunning interior throughout, the use of natural wood and stone is reflective of the surrounding mountains.
The Montfort Lodge is serviced by two chefs, chalet hosts and a resort manager, all of who will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure it is your best ski holiday yet. From delicious four course gourmet meals in the evenings to the booking of restaurants for your group at lunchtime, we’re here before, during and after your ski trip.
- 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony, sitting area
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sofa bed
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, terrace
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, terrace
- 1 x Family double/twin bedroom with bunk bed (sleeps 2) with en-suite bathroom